Immersive Design From The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
We offer flexible appointments to our beautiful kitchen showroom, or alternatively one of our friendly kitchen design experts can visit you at home. This service is free of charge, and you will benefit from our team’s 25+ years of experience in designing and building beautiful kitchens.
How our Home Kitchen Design Visits Work: -
- We visit you at home to discuss your requirements, expectations, and aspirations for your new kitchen design.
- We’ll share ideas, expertise, and review brochures and photographs on the iPad. This can include any ideas you might have saved from magazines, or sites like Pinterest and Houzz.
- We’ll convert our discussions into a detailed written brief.
- If a space already exists for your new kitchen, we will carefully measure it. If not, we’ll take a copy of your plans.
- Your designer will return to our office and use the information collected to produce a detailed design proposal to share with you.
- Following a home visit, we recommend visiting our showroom to view samples and materials, but if this isn’t suitable then we can revisit you at home, bringing samples of your preferred doors and finishes.
Virtual Home Measure
Considering the recent Coronavirus pandemic, we understand that many people are still uncomfortable with someone unknown visiting them at home, and as such we have ensured we are fully equipped to carry out virtual home kitchen design and measure appointments. This means from the comfort of your own home you can still meet with one of our expert kitchen designers. They will screenshare to explain how to precisely measure your kitchen space, before discussing your requirements and beginning the process of interactively designing your dream kitchen. All follow up meetings can be carried out virtually, and in no time at all you’ll have a beautiful new kitchen design, at the exact price and specification required.